Deprecated (8192): Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated [CORE/src/Filesystem/Folder.php, line 599]Code Context
}$file = '/var/www/vhosts/hendecagroup.com/httpdocs/vendor/composer/../cakephp/cakephp/src/Filesystem/Folder.php'include - ROOT/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php, line 478 Composer\Autoload\includeFile - ROOT/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php, line 478 Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader::loadClass() - ROOT/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php, line 346 spl_autoload_call - [internal], line ?? Cake\Filesystem\File::__construct() - CORE/src/Filesystem/File.php, line 87 include - APP/Template/Element/Front/common_page_banner.ctp, line 16 Cake\View\View::_evaluate() - CORE/src/View/View.php, line 1413 Cake\View\View::_render() - CORE/src/View/View.php, line 1374 Cake\View\View::_renderElement() - CORE/src/View/View.php, line 1838 Cake\View\View::element() - CORE/src/View/View.php, line 783 include - APP/Template/Pages/cms.ctp, line 9 Cake\View\View::_evaluate() - CORE/src/View/View.php, line 1413 Cake\View\View::_render() - CORE/src/View/View.php, line 1374 Cake\View\View::render() - CORE/src/View/View.php, line 880 Cake\Controller\Controller::render() - CORE/src/Controller/Controller.php, line 791 Cake\Http\ActionDispatcher::_invoke() - CORE/src/Http/ActionDispatcher.php, line 126 Cake\Http\ActionDispatcher::dispatch() - CORE/src/Http/ActionDispatcher.php, line 94
Business Development Manager - Exciting Opening
Hendeca Group Limited are looking for an enthusiastic Business Development Manager to grow our business. We are providers of Fire Safety, First Aid and Health and Safety Training plus fire contingency and resilience services. We focus on:
Accredited training with an exceptional level of service
A highly trained and well-respected firefighting team
Training is predominantly in the Surrey area, with Contingency and Resilience delivered nationally across the UK. We pride ourselves on being a flexible, client focused organisation responding quickly and efficiently to our clients’ needs. Our aim is to work closely with our valued clients to ensure our service delivery is always outstanding.
We have a new opportunity for an enthusiastic and dynamic Business Development Manager to grow our client base and develop our services working across the Southern region and potentially countrywide.
- Generate increased sales of current services
- Identify new business opportunities, including training in Fire Safety, First Aid and Health and Safety
- Create an online training platform
- Identify solutions for compelling additional services
- Develop a network of contracts to attract clients, research new market opportunities and oversee growth projects
- Generate leads via sales development driving business growth
- Building strong relationships with new clients
- Meet and exceed agreed key performance indicators & targets
- Make sales projections and forecasting revenue, in line with projected income
- Provide management with reports and feedback
- Have a proven track record of successful sales
- Experience in a Sales role within the training arena is desirable
- Excellent communication negotiation and influencing skills
- Highly focused self-motivated and driven
- Experienced and keen to operate effectively in a small to medium business environment
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent organisation, written, numerical and time management skills
- Ability to work in a high-pressured environment and react to rapidly changing circumstances
- Self-motivated and a team player, demonstrating professionalism, positivity and proactiveness
Hours - 36 hours per week with some flexibility
Salary - £42k + bonus package
Please send CVs to email@example.com
For further information call : 0333 577 0052
To discuss all career opportunities with Hendeca Group, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0333 577 0052.
"The instructor maintained a confident but friendly disposition throughout the session. I felt reassured throughout that I was learning the course correctly and that I can approach first aid situations with confidence."
"Hendeca Group was efficient, courteous and helpful. They gave clear instructions into the requirements that our team needed for our training. The training was professional, informative and helpful."
"The trainer was knowledgeable, enthusiastic, good at interacting with attendees. He was inclusive and had a sense of humour. He was professional and very helpful in making the course interesting. All extremely positive.”
"It was very helpful that the instructor had personal experience and helpful tips that was shared with us."
"The trainer was very understanding of my physical abilities and adapted the training to fit my needs. I’ve never been so engrossed and enthusiastic as I was in his class. As a shy lady with a stammer he put me right at ease, which made it all the more easier for me to ask questions and interact. He also delivered the training very well adding in anecdotes and keeping our attention all the time."
"Great course and I learnt a lot. The instructor was a great instructor and made the course really interesting."